RooBaRoo

All my Public writing

The Origin of Restlessness

A strong & singular Government must emerge from this elections.
Duh !
Otherwise there are a lot of problems.
But the most significant problem is, to identify, who is the wrongdoer???
Traditionally, revolts & rebellions have risen up, against a tyrranical power, the "tyranny" prevailing & pre-eminent, & acompanied by decisive & compelling authority.
Now, we are in a pathetic situation. The misgovernance is still there, but we are clueless as to who is responsible!!
(Excpet ourselves, of course! But which self-respecting Indian will accept that 'there is something wrong with my politics' )My politics? Wrong? (Poignant pause. Now you have stepped on my tail!!) Do you know what atrocities have been (OR have been being) committed against my ... (fill in the blank -caste.. gender.. district.. profession.. )? How we have been deprived of our rightful rights?
Well, all the wrong is alive & kicking, only, the decisive & compelling authority is gone. In fact, there is no authority at all!

Where does that leave the poor revolutionary then?

This is all very unfair!
Opression has become everyone's business!
Not that I grudge equal oportunity, after all, like all truely unbiased people, I hate everyone equally.
But if every next five people are another political outfit, then each of these five-member political party can hold another, or a few of the other, responsible,
& then, if the common man want to rise up, the rulers have such an unfair advantage: to shift blame, to point finger towards the next (Pout, pout...), & the common man is dizzied in settling the blame.
Who to blow up?
No Rajah, no British, only commoners, & that too, too many!!
So, the revolutionary then takes one of two available & abominable ways out.
1. Start a new five-member political outfit, enter the vicious circle, & set out towards a glorious career of corruption & WASTE
2. Blow up commoners.
Shame.

1 comments:

Suchandra April 30, 2009 at 2:51 AM  

Good points have been brought up (like the five member parties ).. and really an extremely good scene (ORIGIN OF RESTLESSNESS)to pay attention to .
No doubt India is full of people {young and old } who keep cursing their governance system . Its very obvious that people who dont not vote are responsible ..,they do not understand that voting though a small step will make differences on a large scale .. sooner or later .True .. very true that people when endure injustices they do become rebel and things happen like it happened in rang de basanti

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I started out studying Rehabilitation. Drifted to Management. Was employed with private firms for 3 yrs... Break ke baad - Now I'm married, & have a baby girl. I'm working in Non-life Insurance, Public Sector. (Still miss clinics) My political blog is purely my opinions. About almost everything that affects us. Or someone. My personal blog is my humble attempt at humour, by being sarcastic, & I personally know people way more witty than myself ....................

Followers