RooBaRoo

All my Public writing

One of the keys of the bunch !

Is "how"
It's said, "know-how" is useless without "know-why"!
True ... the answer to "how" is often through the "why" ... one has to understand the cause-effect relationships, to take control of a process ...
Yet, "how" is a word important to me.

When You ask "How is he?", You generally mean, how "he" is keeping, his health, his finances, his mood.
Occasionally, You might mean what kind of a person is "he", to figure out whether to befriend him, or how to best approach him.
But do you mean how he functions? What makes him tick?
You should.
If You are really concerned about him.
Or You really want to be effective with him.
Then the former two senses of the word are superficial.
It's the last sense that matters.

When You wonder, "How could this happen", are You listening to yourself?
If You are to prevent another of the kind, You must take your own thoughts seriously ... & find out exactly how it happenned!

When You despair "How can I", are You sure that's what You must think? Would You rather not be thinking "How can I NOT?"
... Source unknown quote says "Be careful what you wish for, it might just come true." ... so beware of unwitting wishes too ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I started out studying Rehabilitation. Drifted to Management. Was employed with private firms for 3 yrs... Break ke baad - Now I'm married, & have a baby girl. I'm working in Non-life Insurance, Public Sector. (Still miss clinics) My political blog is purely my opinions. About almost everything that affects us. Or someone. My personal blog is my humble attempt at humour, by being sarcastic, & I personally know people way more witty than myself ....................

Followers