RooBaRoo

All my Public writing

Where is the Rakhi-ism?

I was waiting for "Rakhi ka Swayamvar"
Beacuse, one should also challenge oneself.
In my case, I wanted to test my sanity & sense of sophistication, by the onslaught of mind-numbing melodrama...
But it is proving to hardly be a challenge.
Rakhi Sawant is no longer Rakhi Sawant.
What used to be entertaing (even endearing) about her was her complete oblivion to the surroundings. She'd throw tantrums, & howl so genuinely, even the most formal of us would be forced to consider,
Can this be just a ASD(attention-seeking disorder)? She probably does feel the way she says (howls) she feels.
If she trumpeted about being "self-made", she looked the part. "Unpolished" described her best.
But someone or something seems to have polished her quite a bit.
She's displaying reserve, for heaven's sake!
A sense of self-preservation, I grant her. After all, she's good a,t & successful in, her profession, as well as her (apparent) life-aim of limelight-hugging. She has to have survival instinct.
But common sense? (reasonably)Good judgement? Rationality? Self-restraint?
oooooooooohhh
I'm dissappointed.
She might have learnt to leash in her emotions, not create a scene whenever shocked.
Or she might have internalized that plots & scripts are best left to professionals, & she was not born to improvise.

She's behaving as a wellwisher would like her to...

Did she just get mature, or did she just get mature?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I started out studying Rehabilitation. Drifted to Management. Was employed with private firms for 3 yrs... Break ke baad - Now I'm married, & have a baby girl. I'm working in Non-life Insurance, Public Sector. (Still miss clinics) My political blog is purely my opinions. About almost everything that affects us. Or someone. My personal blog is my humble attempt at humour, by being sarcastic, & I personally know people way more witty than myself ....................

Followers