RooBaRoo

All my Public writing

Bitchcraft

Apparently, it is the art of pissing everyone off by telling them the truth. The truth will liberate you, but first, it will piss you off.
& what if one happens to find themselves to be the pisser-off-general?

What is life if, full of care,
Well, William Henry Davies meant it a very different way.

I mean, it's getting skulduggery that I am not getting to yell at everyone, tell off & bite people's heads off, left, right & centre. Everyone is incompetent. Those who are, due to the bell curve, less incompetent than others, are annoying. & I am insufferable.

What is life if, full of care,
You can't tell the DGM to jump off a cliff,
You can't vanish the auto, & it's driver,
Who just scraped both the right doors of the car,
What is life if, You can't punch them in the gut,
Those who spit Paan masaalaa in the water cooler,
What is life if, You go numb reading of the kid beheaded,
But only for an evening, next morning,
You carry on as if nothing, because, Your life,
Goes on,
What is life if, you tell them you are a bitch,
But they will not believe you,
You have to be sane, you have to be normal,
Not just care, but be full of care,
Think, always,
What if, what if,
Think consequences,
You will never become DGM yourself,
You just can't, You not a witch, anyway, bitch or not,
You will go to jail,
You will go insane,
You will hurt innocent others.

Be full of care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I started out studying Rehabilitation. Drifted to Management. Was employed with private firms for 3 yrs... Break ke baad - Now I'm married, & have a baby girl. I'm working in Non-life Insurance, Public Sector. (Still miss clinics) My political blog is purely my opinions. About almost everything that affects us. Or someone. My personal blog is my humble attempt at humour, by being sarcastic, & I personally know people way more witty than myself ....................

Followers