RooBaRoo

All my Public writing

God's most complex ...

I hold in my hands a human baby, God's most advanced technology
I'm amazed.
This "thingy",
who's communicatingwith an onslaught on my eardrum, & by making cute kitten faces,
who recognizes me by the smell of milk ...
Is, within 1 yr, going to understand words, & use words!!!

She's so small, I've not yet had the courage to fully hug her!
She's running me exhausted! She just wants "feed, feed, feed!"
Everyone always asks me, Elders, Doctors,
am I able to feed her sufficiently?
Well! touchwood, as of now!
She feeds like a Tasmanian Devil.
Her pediatrician says, "Feed her as much as she wants feeding"
(Sigh!) That really means 24 hrs (WITH breaks)!

My Mom said "She's gone bribed the pediatrician" !!!

Burping is another thing.
After a feed, you're supposed to burp a baby.
That is done by putting the baby on your shoulder, facing backwards, & rubbing or patting his/her back.
Well!
Try that with this "baby"
She can't hold head, so her head has to be held. 1 hand engaged.
I can either hold her bottom, or pat her.
So I hold her a little higher, her hands over my shoulder.
That's it.
What rub, what pat?
She balances herself on my shoulder, raises hands in the front of her, legs backwards,
& assumes "Superman" pose, just ready to fly away!

So much for God's most complex creation!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I started out studying Rehabilitation. Drifted to Management. Was employed with private firms for 3 yrs... Break ke baad - Now I'm married, & have a baby girl. I'm working in Non-life Insurance, Public Sector. (Still miss clinics) My political blog is purely my opinions. About almost everything that affects us. Or someone. My personal blog is my humble attempt at humour, by being sarcastic, & I personally know people way more witty than myself ....................

Followers