RooBaRoo

All my Public writing

the incident at Raipur III

I find 'tripling' most unsophisticated. (My sister, Suchs loves the fun of it!). No, honestly, if it were not illegal for safety concerns, it should be for indecency.
But I was disturbing Deepti's routine (& was to continue doing so - though I did not know then...), so I didn't make a sound. Anyway, we were all 3 thin enough, to sit comfortably.
We had breakfast at the hostel kitchen. Then we went to Deepti's department. Dermatology.
Oh! Did I not tell U that Deepti's a Dr, & works at the Medical College Hospital, Raipur? Well, she is, & she does.
She told me she might be able to take me to the company's office. She might be free.
Never underestimate the ability of patients for ill-timing!!!

As a clinician, U might think that U r not too busy (after all, u took up this post so that U'd be able to study for PG in their empty OPD), but trust them to turn up in hordes, just the day U'd rather be bunking duty.
So, a little before 10, Deepti asked if I could myself use her Activa. I was carrying my Driver's licence, so it was fine with me. (& extremely generous of Deepti, seeing as she mortally mistrusts me with any 2-wheeler!)
This office was right on the road on which the medical college is, so with minimum effort, I located it. I parked Deepti's Activa (Tow-away was her big concern) & went up to the office.
1st floor. There were two marked doors, both partially barred. I just like that went inside. 10:05. A maid was sweeping. 4 or 5 different persons were at different desks. No trace of a reception or receptionist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I started out studying Rehabilitation. Drifted to Management. Was employed with private firms for 3 yrs... Break ke baad - Now I'm married, & have a baby girl. I'm working in Non-life Insurance, Public Sector. (Still miss clinics) My political blog is purely my opinions. About almost everything that affects us. Or someone. My personal blog is my humble attempt at humour, by being sarcastic, & I personally know people way more witty than myself ....................

Followers