RooBaRoo

All my Public writing

Ye to Ibtidaa hai !

The panel Dr called me inside. "Every comapnay has it's own proforma. What all tests they want conducted on their candidates. & a standard format of reporting too. I'm not on the panel of this Company. I do not have their proforma"

I asked him to prepare a report on his letterhead, & seal it. So, he didn't conduct any tests, & wrote a general report based on clinical examinations. I paid him, took the envelope, & went out. Deepti was asleep in the waiting area. Sitting upright. I tapped on her shoulder with the envelope. She woke immediately, & later said that all people there had been staring.

We went home & went to sleep.

Deepti woke up with a head-ache from the ill-timed nap. I looked at her snaps, chatted with her roommates. Then dinner & sleep. Then next day dawned.

As yesterday, we tripled to the hospital, had breakfast & went to the department.

At 10, I booked an auto return, & went to the Company's regional office.

I submitted the report. Informed them that the Dr had not had the proforma, & took reimbursement. they said, if the proforma arrived, they'd fill it up themselves. I gave them my address & phone no., & told them that I'll get the specified tests done if I'm told.

I returned. I went up to Deepti's OPD, & pleased with myself, opened an issue of Cosmopolitan I had found at her place. I tried to ring up my Dad & Yash. Yash is my fiance. Both phones were engaged.

The lady at the RO called me. The proforma had arrived. Have I left Raipur? No? Good. Can I come & collect it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I started out studying Rehabilitation. Drifted to Management. Was employed with private firms for 3 yrs... Break ke baad - Now I'm married, & have a baby girl. I'm working in Non-life Insurance, Public Sector. (Still miss clinics) My political blog is purely my opinions. About almost everything that affects us. Or someone. My personal blog is my humble attempt at humour, by being sarcastic, & I personally know people way more witty than myself ....................

Followers