RooBaRoo

All my Public writing

Lose count

I enquired if it was an electronic document they could forward me & I could print. No. It was a hard copy.
I blew my top. Dad said "Jaa beta, it's last day today". Yash pampered me on the phone as best he could.
Deepti had stopped being surprised. She called people up to find out the location. After lunch, we ventured on the Activa & went to the RO ourselves. I collected the letter which had been sent to them, they gave me the whole thing, because, I was the 1st case, & nobody would have any idea.
I didn't even open it, & rushed to the panel Dr.
He called me in. We both went. He pointed out that the letter mentioned all tests to be conducted by panel-listed service providers. "I'm on panel for medical check-up & ECG. not for the rest of the tests. Though we have the facilities". Deepti suggested that we could get valid results from the Medical College. He pointed out that the problem will be the same. He gave us the address of the Lab that was on panel.
There was also a 'declaration' regarding health, to be signed by me, & required a photograph. I didn't have one on me. Why would I carry snaps for medical test? I was livid. But I did not argue.
Deepti was in better state of reason than me. She took me to take a a snap. I withdrew money. Then she took me to the designated Lab. They collected samples, I paid advance.
Then we went shopping.
(Yes, girls will be girls.)
Next day, I collected all the stuff while Deepti was on duty.
The pp size phot came out good. I didn't look a ghost. Then after lunch, she took me to the panel Dr, & then, to the regional office, where I deposited the report, & claimed reimbursement, while she baked in the Sun.
But there is more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I started out studying Rehabilitation. Drifted to Management. Was employed with private firms for 3 yrs... Break ke baad - Now I'm married, & have a baby girl. I'm working in Non-life Insurance, Public Sector. (Still miss clinics) My political blog is purely my opinions. About almost everything that affects us. Or someone. My personal blog is my humble attempt at humour, by being sarcastic, & I personally know people way more witty than myself ....................

Followers